|| Structured Child Care/Housekeeping
||$13.00 – $15.66 – $18.54
||Mom and Dad Project
||Part Time Without Benefits
||10 Hour Shifts
- Assist preschool-age children prepare for kindergarten.
- Provide structured childcare per NURTURING PARENTING curriculum standards.
- Young children learn from playing, solving problems, questioning, and experimenting.
- This position will use play and other instructional techniques to help child development.
- Use storytelling and rhyming games to teach language and vocabulary.
- Help improve children social skills by having them work together to build something in a sandbox or teach math by having children count when building with blocks.
- Involve children in creative activities, such as art, dance, and music.
- Additionally, this position has a housekeeping component, ensuring that the facility is clean and germ-free allowing families to feel safe and cared for.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Education in Early Childhood Development preferred.