||$19.92 per hour
||10 Hour Shifts
Screens all visitors, contractors, potential patients and employees before entering the property based on Infection Control guidelines to help prevent the spread of infection.
Screeners will assist with services including but not limited to:
- Administers screening questionnaire to all visitors, contractors, and potential patients in order to identify symptoms consistent with infectious respiratory conditions before entering the facility
- Checks temperature of all visitors, contractors, and potential patients according to thermometer manufacturer’s instructions
- Maintains records of screening procedures as instructed by Infection Preventionist
- Complies with all designated safety policies and procedures to include wearing required PPE in the work area
- Consults with clinical staff as needed regarding screening variances
- All other duties or responsibilities as assigned
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills, ability to maintain confidentiality and work independently.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER