|| Respiratory Therapist (Two Per Diem Positions)
||$41.79 per hour
To conduct diagnostic testing procedures and administer treatments to improve patients’ breathing as well as implement and monitor life support equipment.
- Assess, treat and care for patients with cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Assume primary responsibility for all respiratory care modalities
- Maintain patient records
- Select, assemble, check and operate equipment.
- Licensed for California as a Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in acute care therapy
- Experience with pediatric and neonatal patients
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use or willingness to learn the Electronic Health Record (EHR) Software
- High School or equivalent.
- College degree or combination of related experience and education preferred
- Current in BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP
Bear Valley Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer