|| Registered Nurse
||$32.66 – $43.82 – $52.76
||12 hour shifts
Following the Nurse Practice Act and Scope of Service, this position will work collaboratively with the other staff members and medical staff to serve the patients of the Emergency Department and function in the areas including but not limited to:
- Provides comprehensive, quality care for the patients
- Provides age-specific and culturally sensitive care to patients
- Ensures the readiness of the Nursing Department
- Communicates clearly and concisely with others to meet patient care needs
- Demonstrates professionalism and takes responsibility for personal and professional growth
- Supports and participates in hospital wide quality initiatives
- Adheres to regulatory and compliance standards
Experience, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 1 year acute care nursing experience
- Previous Emergency Department/Critical Care experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic computer skills
Education and Training
- High School or equivalent.
- Valid California Registered Nurse license
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification
- PALS certification
- Basic Dysrhythmia certification, preferred
- CPI training within 6 months of hire
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER