|| Radiology Tech II
||$45.13 per hour
||12 hour shifts
- Under the direct supervision of the Chief Technician/Radiology Manager, performs Radiology, procedures and one of the following subspecialties:
- Ultrasound (US), Computerized Tomography (CT) or Mammography.
- These diagnostic procedures will be carried out with a caring, professional attitude with attention to detail.
- Prepares procedures for interpretation by obtaining correct patient histories, preparing the patient’s film jackets and processes the radiographs/images.
- Performs other related duties as deemed necessary by the Chief Technician/Radiology Manager
Education and Training
- Satisfactory completion of an accredited program of Radiological Technology.
Licenses, Registrations and Certifications
- Unlimited Certification by the California Department of Health Services.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiological Technology is desirable.
- CPR Certification.
- Must complete the BVCHD Radiology Department equipment and procedure orientation within probationary period of 90 days.
- For, CT & US subspecialties must pass the BVCHD technician proficiency evaluation within 90 days of hire.
- For mammographers, must have State of California Mammography certification and pass BVCHD Radiology mammography performance inspection within 90 days of hire.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER