|| Physical Therapy Assistant
||$38.70 per hour
||10 Hour Shift
- In accordance with policies and procedures, carries out physical therapy practice appropriate to the age of the client.
- Involves caregiver in client care, communicates with team members, and promotes maximum function of client.
- Participates in quality improvement, identifies patients appropriate for physical therapy, and integrates Bear Valley Community Healthcare District values into the work performance
- Graduation from an accredited physical therapy Assistant Program Accredited by the APTA.
- One to two years of experience as a Physical Therapist Assistant
Experience in acute care hospital, outpatient care services or orthopedic and neurological care. This experience can be as a student intern program or work experience
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER