|| Operating Room Technician
||8 Hour Shifts
- Responsible for coordinating and providing care to perioperative patients undergoing surgical procedures.
- Will function as a member of the sterile team and is responsible for creating and maintaining a sterile field.
- Issue instruments to surgeons in order to provide quality patient care.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduate from a school of surgical technology or program otherwise acceptable is preferred.
- One year as a Surgical Technologist preferred or one-year operating room experience preferred.
- Experience using an Electronic Health Record or ability and willingness to learn to use the facility Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Current Operating Room Certified Technician (ORCT) or Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) preferred.
- Current CPR required.