||$30.72 per hour
||Family Health Center
||10 hour shifts
RESPONSIBILITIES: Under general guidance of the Director of Outpatient Services, this position will work in conjunction with other clinical staff the areas including but not limited to:
- Provides quality care for patients.
- Assists physicians and clinic providers.
- Maintains a high-quality working relationship with personnel in other departments.
- Communicates with patients.
- Works within the framework of the philosophy and policies established by the clinics and the hospital.
- Shows genuine warmth with patients and has the ability to make them feel comfortable in the clinic while providing assistance to clinical providers.
- Provides basic nursing care to patients and accepts non-patient duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Abilities
- 2+ years of outpatient rural clinic experience.
- Computer literacy and ability to us the Electronic Health Record (EHR) or willingness to learn the EHR system
Education and Training
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse in State of California
- BLS certification required within 90 days of employment
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER