|| LVN Acute Full-time
||$23.11 – $28.18 – $33.25
||Full-time with Benefits
Following the Nurse Practice Act and Scope of Service, this position will work collaboratively with the other staff members and medical staff to serve the patients of the Acute Department and function in the areas including but not limited to:
- Under the supervision of an RN:
- Provides comprehensive, quality care for the patients
- Provides age-specific and culturally sensitive care to patients
- Ensures the readiness of the Nursing Department
- Communicates clearly and concisely with others to meet patient care needs
Minimum Education (or substitute experience) Required:
- High School or equivalent.
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse license
- BLS and ACLS certification
- PALS certification preferred
- IV Certification Preferred
Minimum Experience Required
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum 1-year acute care nursing experience preferred
Bear Valley Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer