|| Licensed Vocational Nurse
||$31.44 per hour
||Skilled Nursing Facility
||12 hour shifts
Following the Nurse Practice Act and Scope of Service, this position will work collaboratively with the other staff members and medical staff to serve the patients of the Skilled Nursing Department and function in the areas including but not limited to:
- Provides comprehensive, quality care for the patients
- Provides age-specific and culturally sensitive care to patients
- Ensures the readiness of the Nursing Department
- Communicates clearly and concisely with others to meet patient care needs
- Demonstrates professionalism and takes responsibility for personal and professional growth
- Supports and participates in hospital wide quality initiatives
- Adheres to regulatory and compliance standards
Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer literacy and ability to us the Electronic Health Record (EHR) or willingness to learn the EHR system
Education and Training
- High School or equivalent.
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse license, one-year experience preferred
- IV Certification Preferred
- BLS certification