|| Laboratory Manager
||$58.00 – $72.50 – $87.00
||8 hour shifts
- The Laboratory Manager is responsible for the overall organization and coordination of the clinical laboratory.
- Performs high level testing as indicated under the CLIA guidelines.
- Assures that all tests are performed under the guidelines as required by other regulatory agencies.
- Insures that proper laboratory procedures and standards are followed and that hospital objectives regarding safety of laboratory personnel are met.
- Must work closely with the Medical Director of the Laboratory.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- One year of training, completed at an accredited school of Medical Technology.
- Five years experience in Clinical Laboratory with one-year experience as department manager.
- A current Clinical Laboratory Scientist license issued by the State of California in accordance with Chapter 3, Division 2 of the Business and Professions Code.
- Registration as a Medical Technologist by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists is preferred.
- Registration as a Specialist by the ASCP or AABB, in an individual category (Blood Bank, Chemistry, Hematology or Microbiology) is desirable.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER