- Provide primary care to patients through ongoing assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Enhance the quality of patient management and satisfaction through support and collaboration with various internal and external programs/organizations.
- All other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Education (or substitute experience) Required:
- Current California Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant License
- DEA Furnishing License
- BLS within 6 months of hire
Bear Valley Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer