|| Environmental Services Techniciann
||$13.00 – $15.66 – $18.54
||8 hour shifts
- Under the general supervision of the Housekeeping Supervisor, performs cleaning and related duties to patient rooms, offices and other building areas necessary to provide a clean, sanitary, orderly and aesthetically pleasing environment for the facility.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of patients; particularly psycho social and emotional.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with patients and staff.
- Must have experience with waxing, polishing and stripping of floors.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous Environmental Services experience preferred.
- Current BLS card through the American Heart Association