|| Emergency Room Technician
||12 Hour Shift
- The Emergency Room Technician works under a supervisor and in conjunction with staff nurses in providing quality care for the patients
- assisting the physician
- interacting with personnel in other departments
- communicating with patient’s families and visitors within the framework of the philosophy and policies established by Bear Valley Community Healthcare District.
- Activity Percentage of Shift
- Sitting 20%
- Standing/Walking 80%
- Crawling/Climbing 10%
- Bending Over 60%
- Reaching Overhead 60%
- Crouching/Kneeling 60%
- Lifting As much as 76 – 100 pounds often
- Repetitive Use of Foot Control Seldom
- Repetitive Use of Hands Seldom
- Firm Grasping with Hands Often
- Fine Dexterity with Hands Often
- Operation of Car of other Vehicle Seldom
- Exposure to Dust Gas, Fumes Seldom
- Exposure to Marked Changes Seldom
- Exposure to Marked Physical
- Exertion in excess of five minutes Often
- Verbal Articulation Sight
- Smell/Taste Non-Verbal Communication
- Hearing Touch
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Emergency medical service experience if preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Current Emergency Medical Technician (EMT certification) is required.
- Must have current BLS certification and basic dysrhythmia.
- CPT is preferred.
Bear Valley Community Healthcare District is an Equal Opportunity Employer