|| Emergency Medical Technician
||$22.58 per hour
||Seasonal (up to 6 months)
||12 hour shifts
- The Emergency Room Technician works under a supervisor and in conjunction with staff nurses in providing quality care for the patients, assisting the physician, interacting with personnel in other departments, communicating with patient’s families and visitors within the framework of the philosophy and policies established by Bear Valley Community Healthcare District.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Emergency medical service experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Current Emergency Medical Technician (EMT certification) is required.
- Must have current BLS certification and have basic dysrhythmia. CPT preferred.
- CPI training within 6 months of hire.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER