Experience, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 1 year acute care nursing experience
- Previous Emergency Department/Critical Care experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic computer skills
Education and Training
- High School or equivalent.
- Valid California Registered Nurse license
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification
- PALS certification
- Basic Dysrhythmia certification, preferred
- CPI training within 6 months of hire
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER