||$20.91 per hour
||8 hour shifts
- Under the general supervision of the Food Service Supervisor, prepares, seasons and cooks food for residents/facility patients, employees and visitors using the menu and standardized recipes.
- Also serves food during tray line and maintains area utilizing high standards of sanitation.
- Ability to read and write English and follow oral and written instruction.
- Must possess a current Food Handlers certification card and current BLS card.
- Two or three years’ experience in food preparation desirable, preferably in a health care facility.
- Must possess a current Food Handlers or Serv Safe certification card and current BLS card.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER