||$19.94 per hour
||8 Hour Shifts
- Prepare and assembles food trays for patient food service following the individual menus
- Assists dietitian in implementing dietary prescriptions and observing meal service to ensure that proper department standards are met
- Under the general supervision of the Food Service Supervisor, prepares, seasons and cooks food for residents/facility patients, employees and visitors using the menu and standardized recipes.
- Serves food during tray line and maintains area utilizing high standards of sanitation.
- Must have a minimum of one year of cooking experience.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Current Food Handlers’s or ServSafe Certification
- Current BLS License
- Two or three years’ experience in food preparation desirable, preferably in a health care facility.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER