|| Community Educator/Case Manager – Arrowhead Communities
||Mom & Dad Project
||$19.81 – $24.16 – $28.51
||Mom and Dad Project
||Full-Time with Benefits
Under general guidance of the Program Director of The Mom & Dad Project, this position will support The Mom & Dad Project program in the areas including but not limited to:
- Provide professional parent instruction and delivery of information to local Spanish speaking families implementing the curriculum provided by the Program Director.
- Facilitate Case Management sessions with Spanish speaking clients and monitors FDM progression.
- Coordinate services with other community programs with similar purposes.
- Support and enhance the existing Mom & Dad Project program.
- Provide monthly education to Spanish speaking clients of The Mom & Dad Project/ Family Health Center, of the importance of dental care for adults and children.
- Work with Spanish speaking pregnant women at the FHC to provide them with education and referrals for dental services.
- Work closely with clinical personnel in various departments (pharmacy, primary care, behavioral care) to improve dental department workflows, patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes for Spanish speaking clients.
- Welcome and direct new Spanish speaking patients with children to familiarize them with the building and meet other potential needs.
- Works with Oral Health Patient Navigator to ensure that Spanish speaking clients are reciving services.
- Comply with all funder reporting requirements.
- Recruit potential Spanish speaking clients for services at The Mom & Dad Project.
- Arranges for display of brochures and calendars throughout the community.
- Arranges for and man’s booths at various community events.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Bilingual required.
- Bachelors degree in early childhood or related field of study, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with adults and their young children.
- 2+ years of facilitating groups preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to instruct adult learners in an environment that is most condusive to their learning styles.
Education and Training
- College degree in related field preferred.
Bear Valley Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer