|| Clinical Lab Scientist
||$39.61 – $48.30 – $56.99
||12 hour shifts
- Works under the general technical supervision of the Clinical Laboratory Director.
- Performs high level testing as indicated under the CLIA Act.
- Performs testing under guidelines as required by other regulatory agencies.
- Insures that proper laboratory procedures and standards are followed and that hospital objectives regarding safety of laboratory personnel are met.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- One year of training, completed at an accredited school of Medical Technology.
- One year experience, working under a qualified Director, is required to meet CAP standards.
- A current Clinical Laboratory Technologist license issued by the State of California in accordance with Chapter 3, Division 2 of the Business and Professions Code.
- Registration as a Medical Technologist by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists is preferred.
- Registration as a Specialist by the ASCP or AABB, in an individual category (Blood Bank, Chemistry, Hematology or Microbiology) is desirable.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER