|| Clinical Assistant
||$22.58 per hour
||10 hour shifts
- The Clinical Assistant shows a general warmth with patients and has the ability to make them feel comfortable in the clinic while providing assistance to clinical providers.
- The Clinical Assistant is the direct bridge between the patients and the primary care providers.
- Works under the supervision of a licensed nurse to provide basic nursing care to patients and accepts non-patient duties as assigned.
Education and Training
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certification as Medical Assistant or Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Current BLS certificate required
- Current Phlebotomy License preferred
- One-year experience working in an outpatient clinic preferred
- Knowledge of EMR system or ability to learn and use the district Electronic Medical Record system
- Capable of taking accurate vital signs.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER