|| Clinical Assistant (MA)
||$22.58 per hour
||Family Health Center
||Temp Full Time (up to 6 months)
||10 hour shifts
- Shows genuine warmth with patients and has the ability to make them feel comfortable in the clinic while providing assistance to clinical providers.
- Works under the supervision of a licensed nurse to provide basic care to patients and accepts non-patient duties as assigned.
- Under general supervision, performs a full range of Medical Assistant duties in an outpatient clinic; assists and carries out prescribed orders and performs related duties as required.
- Certification as a Medical Assistant
- current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate
- One-year physician office/clinical experience required
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly desired.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER