|| Clerical Assistant
||$20.91 per hour
||Family Health Center
||10 hour shifts
- Ability to check patients in based on severity of condition.
- Works with the public in a high volume, medical setting.
- Ability to screen cash patients for sliding scale; includes responsibility for collecting payments.
- Experience with insurance verification and specialized medical practice.
- Must be able to interact with providers and ancillary departments of the District.
- Schedule appointments, order supplies and greet patients in a friendly manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience in medical office/hospital or equivalent in business office.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, intermediate abilities in Word and Excel.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentially.
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish preferred.
- BLS certification required within 90 days of employment.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER