|| Certified Nursing Assistant
||$14.56 – $17.76 – $20.95
||Skilled Nursing Facility
||8 Hour Shifts
Under the supervision of the Licensed Nurse and following the Scope of Service, this position will work collaboratively with the other staff members and medical staff to serve the residents of the Skilled Nursing Unit and function in the areas including but not limited to:
- Provides quality care for the residents of the Skilled Nursing Unit
- Provides age-specific and culturally sensitive care to residents
- Communicates clearly and concisely with others to meet residents care needs
- Takes responsibility for personal and professional growth
- Supports and participates in hospital wide quality initiatives
- Adheres to regulatory and compliance standards
Experience, Skills and Abilities
- Previous healthcare experience preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic computer skills
Education and Training
- High School or equivalent.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification
- BLS certification
Bear Valley Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer