|| Activites Coordinator
||$16.99 – $20.72 – $24.45
||Skilled Nursing Facility
||8 hour shifts
- The Activities Coordinator is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Activities Program of the Skilled Nursing Facility within the framework, philosophy and policies of Bear Valley Community Healthcare District.
- Must be knowledgeable and sensitive to the needs of the elderly.
- Computer literate. High school graduate or equivalent with at least four (4) years of experience in a related area such as the geriatric population and structured senior activity programs.
- Certification from an accredited Activity Director Program. Certified Nurse Assistant certification preferred.
- Current BLS required.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Certification from an accredited Activity Director Program with one (1) year of documented consultation from an Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapist Assistant or Recreational Therapist with one (1) year of experience, or
- Certification as an Occupational, Dance, Art, Music or Recreational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant, or
- Two (2) years of experience in a Social/Recreational Program in the past five (5) years, one of which was full time in a patient activities program in a health care setting.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER