Evaluates patient response to intervention/treatments based on established standards and at appropriate intervals, using clinical judgment. Reports significant changes to Registered Nurse and/or provider. Ensures documentation is accurate, timely and complete. Assists providers in performing procedures, following established guidelines, policies and procedures for consent, time out and patient monitoring. Provides reinforcement of patient teaching related to diagnosis, procedures, after care and follow-up. Ensures patients receive after care instructions upon discharge.
- Provides comprehensive, quality care for the patients
- Provides age-specific and culturally sensitive care to patients
- Adheres to regulatory and compliance standards
- Ensured the readiness of the Emergency Department
- Accountability for compliance with laws, regulations, and policies to demonstrate
- All other duties or responsibilities as assigned.