||$20.91 per hour
||8 Hour Shifts
- Prepares and assembles food trays for patient food service following the individual menus.
- Assists dietitan in implementing dietary prescription and observing meal service to ensure that proper department standards are met.
- Use production sheets for each meal for portioning/various diets
- Adhere to menus/recipes, using substitution sheet with authorization from Supervisor if needed
- Abides by food safety protocols in preparing, storing, cooling, and cooking foods
Education and Training:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Current CPR certification
- One year of cooking experience
- Should be knowledgeable in handling food
- Must maintain a current Food Handler’s Certification or Serv Safe Certification
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER