The Emergency Department at Bear Valley Community Hospital consists of a seven bed patient treatment area that is equipped to provide evaluations and medical treatment to pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients. The department is staffed 24 hours per day with an emergency department physician along with experienced nurses and Emergency Medical Technicians.
Upon arrival to the Emergency Department patients are evaluated by qualified staff to determine each person’s individual needs. The department features:
- Immediate emergency medical services
- Orthopedic specialty services in winter and summer months
- Treatment for cold, flu and minor injuries
- On-site x-ray, CT scan, ultrasound and laboratory
- Cardiac medications and testing
- Experienced and professional staff