- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduate from a school of surgical technology or program otherwise acceptable.
- One year as a Surgical Technologist preferred.
- Experience using an Electronic Health Record or ability and willingness to learn to use the facility Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Current Operating Room Certified Technician (ORCT) or Certified Surgical Technologist (CST). Current CPR required.
Activity Percent of Shift
- Sitting – 20%
- Standing/walking – 80%
- Crawling/Climbing – 10%
- Bending Over – 60%
- Reaching Overhead – 60%
- Crouching/Kneeling – 60%
- Lifting – As much as 50 lbs – Often
- Repetitive Use of Foot Control – Seldom
- Repetitive Use of Hands – Seldom
- Firm Grasping with Hands – Often
- Fine Dexterity with Hands – Often
- Operation of Car or other Vehicle – Seldom
- Exposure to Dust, Gas, Fumes – Seldom
- Exposure to Marked Changes – Seldom
- Exposure to Marked Physical
- Exertion in excess of 5 minutes – Often
- Verbal Articulation
- Non-Verbal Communication
Bear Valley Community Healthcare District is An Equal Opportunity Employer