|| Registered Nurse
||$32.18 – $43.16 – $51.99
||12 Hour Shift
- Following the Nurse Practice Act and Scope of Service, this position will work closely with staff members and medical staff to serve the patients of the Acute/Emergency Departments.
- Will provide comprehensive, quality care for patients, provides age-specific and culturally sensitive care to patients.
- Ensures the readiness of the Nursing Department and communicates clearly and concisely with others to meet patient care needs.
- Supports and participates in hospital wide quality initiatives and adheres to regulatory and compliance standards.
- Minimum (1) year experience in acute care nursing required.
- Minimum (1) year emergency/critical care experience required.
- Current California RN license, BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications required.
- Basic Dysrhythmia certification preferred.
Bear Valley Community Healthcare District is An Equal Opportunity Employer