||12 Hour Shift
- Works under the general technical supervision of the Clinical Laboratory Director.
- Performs venipuncture and skin puncture on neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients; withdrawing blood for various test procedures.
- Must be computer literate and possess organizational skills to assure a continuum in the flow of patient paper work and result reporting.
- Will communicate with patients and peers, utilizing customer service skills and will comply with hospital objectives and laboratory standards, as required by laboratory accrediting agencies.
- CPT -1 Phlebotomy license; current CPR card. Computer skills, ability to maintain confidentiality.
- One year experience preferred.
Bear Valley Community Healthcare District is an Equal Opportunity Employer