- ARRT and CRT (Radiography, Fluoroscopy and Mammography).
- A minimum of two (2) plus years’ experience in Mammography.
- Must pass BVCHD Radiology Department equipment and procedure orientation.
- Must have good communication, compassion, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to keep patient information confidential and discuss it only with other medical personnel who are involved in treating the patient.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Bending, kneeling and squads for 35% of shift
- Motor control, manual dexterity, color vision and ability to hear
- Standing for 75% of shift
Bear Valley Community Healthcare District is An Equal Opportunity Employer