|| Lead Mammography Tech
||$32.19 – $39.43 – $46.68
||Part Time w/Benefits
||8 Hour Shift
- The Mammography Technologist, under the direct supervision of the Radiology Director, performs specialized examinations of the breast to help in the diagnosis and treatment of breast disease in women patients.
- Mammography Technologist may perform screening exams or diagnostic exams.
- Experience with Hologic Selenia Dimensions 3D is preferred.
- Instructs patients to undergo the appropriate positions to get accurate images.
- Perform high quality digital mammography exams on incoming patients, obtaining images for any areas requested by the physician or radiologist using radiation on the patient if necessary.
- Keeps track of patient records.
- Experience in daily QC as a Lead Mammographer is preferred.
- The technologist will be expected to perform other duties as assigned.
- ARRT and CRT (Radiography, Fluoroscopy and Mammography).
- A minimum of two (2) plus years’ experience in Mammography.
- Must pass BVCHD Radiology Department equipment and procedure orientation.
- Must have good communication, compassion, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to keep patient information confidential and discuss it only with other medical personnel who are involved in treating the patient.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Bending, kneeling and squads for 35% of shift
- Motor control, manual dexterity, color vision and ability to hear
- Standing for 75% of shift
Bear Valley Community Healthcare District is An Equal Opportunity Employer