- Provide ongoing support and expertise to physicians and staff through behavioral assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patients
- Enhance the quality of patient management and satisfaction
- Promote continuity of care and care navigation to patients in the Chronic Non-Malignant Pain Management Program
- Work collaboratively with all members of the health care team to provide evaluation and treatment for patients with behavioral/mental/social/pain management needs.
- Help serve a spectrum of mental health needs through various programs targeting populations of all ages