|| Environmental Services Worker
||$12.78 – $15.66 – $18.54
||8 Hour Shifts
- Under the general supervision of the Housekeeping Supervisor, performs cleaning and related duties to patient rooms, offices and other building areas necessary to provide a clean, sanitary, orderly and aesthetically pleasing environment for the facility.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of patients; particularly psychosocial and emotional.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with patients and staff.
- Must have experience with waxing, polishing and stripping of floors.
- Standing – Constantly
- Walking – Constantly
- Sitting – seldom
- Climbing – seldom
- Balancing – seldom
- Bending and Stooping – frequently
- Twisting – occasionally – upper torso 90 degrees
- Crawling – occasionally – distance 6 feel
- Reaching – frequently
- Handling – frequently – two hands needed for this job
- From floor to waist – Maximum weight: 25 lbs frequently
- From waist to shoulder – Maximum weight: 25 lbs frequently
- From waist to overhead – 10 lbs frequently
- Maximum wight – 100 lbs frequently
- Distance – 600 feet
- Vacuums, carts, mops, bucket and wringer, floor polisher
Bear Valley Community Healthcare District is an Equal Opportunity Employer