||$14.91 – $18.27 – $21.62
||8 Hour Shift
- Under the general supervision of the Food Service Supervisor, prepares, seasons and cooks food for residents/facility patients, employees and visitors using the menu and standardized recipes.
- Serves food during tray line and maintains area utilizing high standards of sanitation.
- Must have a minimum of one year of cooking experience.
DIETARY AIDE: RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the general supervision of the Dietary Supervisor, performs a variety of simple, routine, unskilled tasks related to the preparation and serving of food; cleans kitchen area and cooking utensils; operates dish washing equipment.
- Ability to read and write English and follow oral and written instruction.
- Must possess a current Food Handlers certification card and current BLS card.
- Two or three years’ experience in food preparation desirable, preferably in a health care facility.
- Must possess a current Food Handlers or Serv Safe certification card and current BLS card.
- Standing – Constantly
- Walking – Constantly
- Sitting – Seldom
- Lifting – From floor to waist – required
- Lifting – From waist to shoulder – required
- Maximum weight – 11 – 25 pounds – frequently- 26 – 50 pounds – often- 50 – 100 pounds – seldom
- Carrying – Required
- Pushing – Required
- Pulling – Required
- Climbing – Seldom
- Balancing – Seldom
- Bending and Stooping – Constantly
- Twisting – Frequently
- Crawling – Seldom
- Reaching – Frequently
- Handling – Constantly
Bear Valley Community Healthcare District is An Equal Opportunity Employer