|| Clinical Laboratory Scientist
||12 Hour Shift
- The Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) is licensed with the State of California and works under the general technical supervision of the Laboratory Director.
- The CLS performs complex, moderately complex, and waived testing as indicated under the CLIA Act and as required by laboratory accrediting agencies.
- The CLS will ensure laboratory standards and procedures are followed and that hospital objectives, regarding safety of laboratory personnel are met.
- A Bachelor’s degree from and accredited college/university or equivalent.
- Licensed with the State of California as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist in accordance with Chapter 3, Division 2, of the Business and Professions Code.
- Registration as a Medical Technologist by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) is preferred.
- Registration as a Specialist by ASCP or the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB), in and individual category (Blood Bank, Chemistry, Hematology, or Microbiology) is desirable.
Bear Valley Community Healthcare District is An Equal Opportunity Employer