|| Clinical Data Analyst (RN)
||$37.73 – $47.16 – $56.59
- Works collaboratively with Clinical Departments, Medical Staff and Information Technology in the development, implementation and validation of computerized information systems as they apply to clinical practice.
- Actively monitors the usage of BVCHD technologies as it relates to clinical practice patterns, quality and safety measures, and system utilization and provides constant feedback.
- Evaluates workflow, guides, and other factors contributing to improving clinical documentation.
- Coordinates on-going education to ensure staff competency and compliance with documentation requirements.
- Leads data collection, abstraction and reporting for regulatory requirements and/or any other custom measurements
Skills and Abilities Required
- Minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in a healthcare setting required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer and network skills preferred.
- Demonstrable understanding of clinical information technologies including but not limited to clinical documentation, CPOE, ED management, and medication management.
- Knowledge of CPSI healthcare information technology preferred.
- Experience implementing electronic nursing documentation preferred.
Education and Training
- Current California Registered Nurse license.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- BLS certification through American Heart Association
- Nurse Informatics degree/certification preferred.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER