- Under the guidance of the Chief financial Officer, responsible for facilitation and maintenance of information related to Inpatient, Observation, Surgery, Anesthesia, and Emergency Department data in the areas of charge and revenue tracking process; acts as back-up for Business Office Liaison.
Skills and Abilities Required Experience
- Business office or billing experience required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of ICD-10, CPT and billing codes
- Experience with Electronic Health Records preferred.
- Medical / Clinical knowledge (license preferred, ie: CNA, EMT, LVN)
Education and Training
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- Medical terminology
- Medical license preferred (ie: CNA, EMT, LVN)
Bear Valley Community Healthcare District is An Equal Opportunity Employer