Experience, Skills and Abilities
- Previous Pediatric Mid level experience preferred
- Willingness to work in a rural community setting.
- Willingness to devote time to development of and participation in health care services related programs in a community setting.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interest in and willingness to promote individual and community health maintenance concepts.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred or willingness to learn and use the district EMR.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Education and Training
- A Nurse Practitioner must meet the licensing and certification requirements set forth by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
- To furnish medications, the nurse practitioner, if eligible, must obtain a Furnishing Number from the California Board of Registered Nursing.
- All Nurse Practitioners at Bear Valley Community Healthcare District, Family Health Center will be Master’s prepared.
- A Physician’s Assistant must be certified by the State of California.
- Current BLS certification.
- Member of Allied Health and Med Staff
- PALS is preferred
Must be credentialed through Medical Staff for privileges to see patients within their scope of practice.
BEAR VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER